I had to write a sample job offer for my English class and decided to approach this task with creativity, so I came up with a job offer for a fletcher instead. Enjoy!
BowMasters (www.BowMasters.com) is a leading bow manufacturing company. BowMasters offers consulting, bow development and maintenance, BRP and BPO services to the clients across the globe. With its relentless focus on achieving the highest quality in its deliveries, BowMasters has become a trusted brand and achieved consistent growth in its repeat business with its clients.
BowMasters is renowned for its experience in working with the world's best technology companies and some of the world's leading enterprises in the vertical industries. Our commitment to quality is reflected in the fact that all of the world's top five technology companies are currently long-term clients of BowMasters.
BowMasters's is looking for a world-class fletcher who will do design, manufacturing, testing and maintenance of fletching for customers worldwide.
Our team consists of highly-skilled bowyers, fletchers, and arrow head makers, who are passionate about building the internationalization infrastructure that enables our products to be used by millions of users worldwide.
• The candidate must have a M.Arch. (Master of Archery) degree
• A minimum of 4+ years related manufacturing experience with outstanding track records.
• Expertise in fletching for long- and flatbows, composite and compound bows.
• Knowledge of recurve and laminated bows is a plus.
• Strong skills in bodkin, judo and target points, as well as field points and blunts.
• Good understanding of military, mounted and field archery;
• Good knowledge of bow strings;
• Manufacture fletching for new bow models;
• Maintain existing bow models, manage social contacts with customers and control user experience;
• Document activities from design to completion and participate in testing of projects;
Location: San Francisco, CA
Compensation: DOE (up to 100k), competitive salary and equity, flexible work hours, stock options, matching 401(k) contribution program, comprehensive health benefits (medical, dental, vision), free lunches and snack, semi-annual bonuses based on company performance, monthly commute allowance
Principals only. No relocation provided.
If you are an extraordinary person who strives for excellence, please submit your resume via pigeon post, pigeon hole #114. BowMasters is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to a diverse workforce.